Tuesday, July 26, 2011

5 Picture Story in Salisbury

Today we spent the day at Stonehenge and Salisbury. I must say that Stonehenge is a beautiful place to go and just think. The stones were amazing and to think it took years for each stone to be dragged 25 miles to this site.

After we spent some time at Stonehenge, we got back on the bus and road out to Salisbury to see the cathedral that was built from 1220 to 1258 AD. It is also the home of one of the original copies of the Magna Carta. To see all this history up close was awe inspiring.

The photography focus for today was to create a story in five pictures. So I created a story about food, because I was so hungry that is was all I could think of. I had a lunch of macaroni and cheese with a side salad and bread. I would love to say it was delicious, but it was actually just okay. The restaurant was cute but the service was terrible, which I think is why I didn't think the food was so great.






















No comments:

Post a Comment