Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Adventure Ends

This summer has been filled with adventure after adventure. Going to London was a dream I have had since I was a little girl. The added bonus of going to Paris was even better. I look back on the time as one of the greatest experiences in my life. I met some amazing people threw this trip and was lucky to also get to catch up with an old friend who moved to England. As a finale to my trip I came back to the states just in time to walk at graduation. I now have a Masters in Library and Information Studies. It is now time to start a new adventure by finding a career within the academic library field. I am hoping to find a position as a Instructional and/or Reference Librarian.

As for England, it was nice to spend 3 weeks there. I have left but I will go back. If you haven't been to London, then its time for you to start preparing a trip. I feel everyone should go to England and see the history that has influenced the world we live in.

1 comment:

  1. You're very marketable! You will find a fabulous position very soon. Congrats on all of your accomplishments, Beth!

    ReplyDelete